Friday, November 10, 2023

Product Review: H.E.B. Nacho Cheese Chips - Shout Out To H.E.B.!



I was craving Nacho Cheese Tortilla Chips (Frito Lay version), but the price for a 7 oz. bag at Walmart is insane, and it doesn't get any better at any other store. Some crazy price like $2.78 (at our local store. Close to that, anyway.) Tooooooo much! So I nixed that idea. I didn't want to buy a giant bag either. I don't crave them that often. 

About a week later I was at H.E.B. when I noticed their version: Same size for a buck! Count me in! 

They are not exactly like the familiar Frito Lay version, but they are very tasty. They satisfied the craving. If I had seen a price like that anywhere else but H.E.B. I would have been skeptical. But H.E.B. strives for quality, so I wasn't worried. 

It took me 4 days to finish the bag (because of the calorie count), so this "fix" should last a while. 

Thanks once again to H.E.B.! 

Here's a pic of the chips in the bag. This is not a full bag. It was just before my third "round." 



No comments: