Tuesday, July 20, 2021

An Exciting Moment For My Bienenstich Cookie Recipe


 

I was out working one of my jobs when I got some exciting news about my Bienenstich Cookie recipe. I checked my email (while I was parked) and saw that I had an email which informed me that my recipe is being featured at delishably.com. I almost fell out of the car! 

I am still dancing around! 

Click the recipe title below to view it there. I did post about it here, but I didn't post the full recipe here. I posted the full recipe on my hub at Hubpages (because they have such nice tools there to make it easier to post recipes). I wasn't trying to get featured on anything, I was just sharing my recipe. So.....WOW!!!!! What a nice surprise!!!!!!! There goes that "Kitchen Magic" again!!! 

On top of that, before I left, I had a discussion with my Mom about 2 new ideas I had for experiments. I have quite a list, so I'll be dedicating a lot more time to it now. 

They changed the title a bit, and did a few other minor edits, but that's just fine with me! 

So, without further ado, here is the link: 

Bienenstich Cookies: A Beloved Cake Transformed

If you try my recipe, please let me know your thoughts about it, or if you need help with anything. 

Now it is time for me to get back to the lab to conduct more sweet experiments!

Happy Eating! 




No comments: