Thursday, July 29, 2021

Kitchen Tip: Food Hack for Leftover Quiche

 What Can I Do with My Leftover Quiche? 

So you have some leftover quiche, but there's not enough to go around because you had some unexpected guests drop in around lunchtime? 

Here's what I did with mine. I threw it in a frying pan with just a small amount of butter -- (oil is okay too, but butter...well...you know), and chopped it up with my spatula while heating to make sure it was heated through. Then I served it on flour tortillas for a quick, "no hassle" meal. 

*Note: The quiche I used was a quiche that had a "self-forming" crust. I suppose you could do it with traditional quiche, since we live in a world where some people don't mind extra starch on their sandwiches, tacos, or burritos. (Like French fries inside a burger, or a flour tortilla with 100% potato filling, etc.) 

Just add your favorite salsa. No extra cheese required! 

Spinach & Mushroom Quiche Breakfast Burrito 

No comments: