Friday, July 30, 2021

Waking Up to Excitement with Tiramisu Cookies

 



I woke up and checked email this morning and found that my recipe for Tiramisu Cookies was chosen to be featured on...wait for it...Delishably.com! 

In the interest of taste buds everywhere, I will get back in the "laboratory" as soon as possible for more sweet experiments. 

This is happening at a time when Texas temps are getting higher, I'm still fighting to catch up with yard work thanks to the unusual rain amounts we experienced last month, and my workload for process serving is increasing by the day. *taking a deep breath*

That's just daytime hours though. There's plenty of time in the wee hours to conduct experiments in the lab! 

Here is a link to the full recipe for my version of Tiramisu Cookies: 


If you make this recipe, drop me a line either here or there to let me know how you like it. If you need any help or troubleshooting with the recipe, let me know! I really need to make a picture tutorial for this one as well as the Bienenstich Cookies. That's on the list too, so keep an eye on this space. I'll get there! 

No comments: