Friday, September 22, 2023

Product Review: Costco's Kirkland Organic Mixed Vegetables

 


Costco's Kirkland Organic Mixed Vegetables, (Pictured above with country fried steak and mashed potatoes & gravy), are a cut above the other mixed vegetable options on the market. I have no complaints about this product at all. 

It's a well-balanced mix of green beans, green peas, corn, and carrots. It's good as a side dish, but you can also use it in other dishes like soups or homemade pot pies.

I was never a big fan of mixed vegetables in the past. Costco changed my mind, but now I only want to use their veggie mix. I just can't buy any other brand now. 

Costco: Don't change a thing with these, please! 

My favorite way to make these is to cook them longer than recommended on the package, then drain completely and add a tiny bit of butter plus S&P to your taste. Delicious! 

No comments: